I finally had a chance to try out a technique Jennifer McGuire demonstrated in a video. Here is are the steps I followed:
1. Cut Kraft card stock to 4"x5.25"
2. Choose a stencil, I have used the Tim Holtz Blossom stencil
3. Place stencil on card stock, then apply a white distress crayon through the stencil
4. Allow to dry, I dried overnight.
5. Apply distress ink colour of choice with mini ink blending tool.
6. Let Distress Ink dry.
7. Gently wipe distress ink from the white crayon, crayon acts as a resist.
Pretty simple technique, I will be back to share a few cards created from the couple of backgrounds I made.
Thanks for stopping in 😊